Information regarding where to access medical help between the 1st January and the 3rd January 2021
- During December, Covid infections have risen sharply in London and this has led to increased demand for hospital care.
- Please be aware the 111 service is currently under extreme pressure in our area. GP surgeries are open, except on weekends and bank holidays.
- If you need non-covid medical help this bank holiday weekend between 8am and 8pm, please call the extended hours GP service on 020 8280 2785. If you are calling outside these times, please go to 111.nhs.uk or call 111.
- If you have COVID symptoms, please go to 111.nhs.uk or call 111. In a medical emergency, you should dial 999 as usual. Thank you for supporting the NHS
- If you have a medical emergency please call 999 as usual